Chaotic Oblivion Codes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for many of things such as music, games and literature! Come one and come all, I can guarantee that you shall have a fun time! Also, do not look for our secret radioactive chipmunks, they're supposed to be... Secretive... Yes. *cough*

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Kingdom Hearts
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 pm by kakashisstudent1

» {Open RP}The Shaking
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:44 pm by Helen

» IMPORTANT NOTICE
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:25 pm by Salander Pawthorn

» Final Fantasy Dissidia
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:36 pm by kakashisstudent1

» Friend Codes
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:42 pm by Dark Princess

» Guitar Hero 3
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:24 pm by Dark Princess

» Super Metroid
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 7:18 pm by Dark Princess

» Anime Discussion
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:23 pm by Dark Princess

» Sly Cooper
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:58 am by kakashisstudent1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 102 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:21 am
Top posters
Salander Pawthorn
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Vote_lcapDDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Voting_barDDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Vote_rcap 
kakashisstudent1
DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Vote_lcapDDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Voting_barDDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Vote_rcap 
Grand Führer Ridley
Dark Princess
Amaterasu
Kaynil
Ver-go-a-go-go
Cirus
zeldamaster17
RazTwilight

DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Princess
Admin
Admin
Dark Princess

Rep Points : 0

DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Empty
PostSubject: DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2   DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:41 am

What do you think about these games?

I really enjoy playing them. I have both, and Hottest Party was the first DDR game I got. I play it on expert, but there are a few songs that I can't beat yet, like Super Samurai and TokyoEvolved. I have many favorites of the games, like Love Shine (Body Grooverz 2006 Mix), Candy (UFO Mix), We Will Live Together, Break Down! (World Version), 1998 (Sparky 2006), B4U (The Acolyte Mix), Buried a Lie, You Spin Me ‘Round (Like a Record), Blue Monday, Can't Help Falling in Love, Don't You (Forget About Me), Scramble, Tootsee Roll, STAY (Joey Riot remix), I WANT YOUR LOVE (Darwin remix), escape, SUPER HERO, Desert Journey, 鏡花水月楼 (KYOKA-SUIGETSU-ROW) (DDR EDITION), SILVER★DREAM, and osaka EVOLVED -MAIDO, OHKINI!-. Those are just a few, though. ;P

So...your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Goddesses_of_Hyrule/index.php?act=idx
Ver-go-a-go-go
Admin
Admin
Ver-go-a-go-go

Rep Points : 1

DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2   DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:15 pm

I think we definitely have a lot in common. Smile

I'm a huge fan of everything that's DDR, and I've been playing the games on home console as they've been released for quite a few years now. I love most of the songs you mentioned, Candy, Buried a Lie, Love Shine, and Captain Jack Extreme 2 version have to be my favorite songs out of all of the home versions, and I'm not too shabby when it comes to the difficulty level either. 👅 I'm usually on expert, like yourself, but there are few brutal songs that I have to do on difficult like New York Samurai.
Back to top Go down
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum

DDR Hottest Party and Hottest Party 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaotic Oblivion Codes :: Nintendo :: Nintendo Wii/Gamecube-
Jump to: